It's not you, it's me: Moving to WordPress (for real this time.)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Dear Blogger/Blogspot,


We've been together for what... three years now? Almost four? Wow. Time flies when you're having fun. We've had a good time together, writing and publishing blog posts. But you know, this last month, I've been seeing another blog... and I think that the grass is greener there. So... I think we should still be friends... but I think that I might be moving to WordPress soon.

I hate to hurt your feelings, and I do stay up at night wondering what the move will do to our technorati rankings, but whatever. Change is necessary. Evolution is necessary. I need to spread my wings. So sometime in the next few weeks, I am going to start moving all of my stuff over to WordPress.

It isn't anything you did. It's just... I need more. Cleaner pages, better reporting, more control over my own posts, better integration with what will, over the next year, become a more comprehensive website.

I will keep you and all of our friends updated, but I wanted you to be the first to know: the brandbuilder will be moving to WordPress in the next few weeks. I've played with the idea several times in the past, but now that I have been testing WP for a few weeks, I understand why the move is necessary.

I'll keep everyone updated on what should be a pretty smooth and painless little move.

Have a great Monday!

Labels: , , , , ,


0 Responses to “It's not you, it's me: Moving to WordPress (for real this time.)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


ATOM 0.3

  • Helping companies fine-tune their:
  • - Relationship with their customers
  • - Branding and marketing strategies
  • - Communications architecture
  • - Reputations and buzz-worthiness
  • - Creativity and market relevance
  • Office: 864.289.4557
  • Mobile: 510.284.9893
  • Bat Phone: 864.630.7398
  • My status
  • email me
  • View Olivier Blanchard's profile on LinkedIn
    • follow me on Twitter

      TwitterCounter for @nextweblog

    • Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this blog are my own and not necessarily those of SYNNEX or any of its affiliates and partners.
    • Subscribe to the BrandBuilder blog

  • Previous posts


    Previous posts


    ATOM 0.3

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bidulos. Make your own badge here.