Taking Care of the People Who Matter Most.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Sybil Stershic - of Quality Service Marketing sent me this killer little book, and I dig it. (She wrote it, by the way, which is probably why it is so good.)

Taking Care of the People Who Matter Most is a 130-page pocket guide for managers that basically covers the WHAT, WHY and HOW of building a strong internal marketing practice geared towards engaging not only your employees, but your customers as well. (It's an ad hoc thing.)

Remember my wheel of customer service and brand identity doom? This is the same thing, but told from the positive side of the fence.

The book easily connects the dots when it comes to the positive cycle that links good employee morale to great customer experiences (and back again) and serves as a HOW TO guide to get things moving in that direction. It is brilliant in its simplicity and clarity. I am going to fish some cash out of my budget and look into scoring a dozen or so copies for manager peers who have an impact on my organization.

I read the book cover to cover in just a few hours and recommend it to anyone currently in a management role or studying to get there. This is one of those pocket management books everyone should own.

Have a great Thursday, everyone. :)

Labels: , , , ,


0 Responses to “Taking Care of the People Who Matter Most.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


ATOM 0.3

  • Helping companies fine-tune their:
  • - Relationship with their customers
  • - Branding and marketing strategies
  • - Communications architecture
  • - Reputations and buzz-worthiness
  • - Creativity and market relevance
  • Office: 864.289.4557
  • Mobile: 510.284.9893
  • Bat Phone: 864.630.7398
  • My status
  • email me
  • View Olivier Blanchard's profile on LinkedIn
    • follow me on Twitter

      TwitterCounter for @nextweblog

    • Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this blog are my own and not necessarily those of SYNNEX or any of its affiliates and partners.
    • Subscribe to the BrandBuilder blog

  • Previous posts


    Previous posts


    ATOM 0.3

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bidulos. Make your own badge here.