At long last, the BrandBuilder blog is moving from blogspot to Worpress
. (Yay!)What this means:
1. A slightly updated look.
2. Added functionality and features for you, my readers.
3. Clean RSS, at last.
4. Comments will work smoothly for everyone again.
5. Better integration with my complete web footprint (flickr, linkedIn, twitter, seesmic, buzznet, etc.)The Transition Schedule:
Although some of the stylistic elements of the new Wordpress version of The BrandBuilder blog
will get tweaked over the next few weeks, the site is up and running now, which means you can make the switch today. Go here
to see the new site and update your blogroll, RSS, etc.
From now until at least the end of June, I will be posting to both this url and the new BrandBuilder blog
in order to make sure the transition happens on your terms. The plan is to stop posting to this url on July 4th. On that date, I will post a change of address link on this version of the BrandBuilder and move on for good.What you need to do:
For you guys, the transition will be very
simple. You only have to do three simple things:
1. Make sure you update your RSS feed.
The new BrandBuilder feed can be found at: http://thebrandbuilder.wordpress.com/feed/
2. Make sure you update your blogroll.
(If the brandbuilder blog is in your blogroll, change the hyperlink to the new url: http://thebrandbuilder.wordpress.com/
3. Make sure you update your favorites/bookmarks
with the new url
That's it! Now you're good to go!
Thanks for reading, and see you on WordPress!
Let me know if you have any issues or problems: email@example.com
Labels: the brandbuilder blog, wordpress