Bag-Lunch Thursdays - Orange Coat wins again.
Published 20070920 by Olivier Blanchard | E-mail this post
photo: The gang, obviously reading a BrandBuilder post.
I finally made it to one of Orange Coat
's notorious Bag-Lunch-Thursdays today, and proceeded to get my buttocks handed to me at a game of wii bowling.
Among the topics of discussion:
- Who actually started OC's BLT tradition?
- Would you pay $150 to spend cocktail hour with the most evil person on the planet?
- Do the French secretly love McDonald's?
- Where is Julia Child actually from?
For the photostream
, go here
. For the story, go here
The final scores. That's... me... on the far right. The all-knowing Orange Yeti may have won this time... but I will have my revenge.
Things I've learned today:
- There are worse ways of spending your lunch hour on a Thursday.
- I suck at wii bowling.
- Cucumbers and balsamic vinegar go well together.
Have a good one. ;)
Labels: BLT, bowling, orange coat, orange yeti, wii