Some people just don't get it.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There used to be a post here.

I removed it because the company it was about (which the post praised, by the way) asked me to. Actually, they asked me to remove a lot of stuff from this blog that pertained to them. Logos, images, etc.

This kind of reminds me of FedEx's deal with the furniture, only worse, because while Jose Avila's brush with FedEx had to do with an "alternate" uses for FedEx boxes, I only said nice things about this particular company. I presented them and their products in a positive light. I encouraged readers of this blog to find out more about them.

So much for that.

So here you go. All images or your products have been removed. all marks and logos have been removed. Any links to your sites have been deleted. I did this gladly because to be featured on this blog is a privilege you obviously do not deserve.

Good riddance.

Some companies get it, and others don't.


1 Responses to “Some people just don't get it.”

  1. Blogger Olivier Blanchard 

    test.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


ATOM 0.3

  • Helping companies fine-tune their:
  • - Relationship with their customers
  • - Branding and marketing strategies
  • - Communications architecture
  • - Reputations and buzz-worthiness
  • - Creativity and market relevance
  • Office: 864.289.4557
  • Mobile: 510.284.9893
  • Bat Phone: 864.630.7398
  • My status
  • email me
  • View Olivier Blanchard's profile on LinkedIn
    • follow me on Twitter

      TwitterCounter for @nextweblog

    • Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this blog are my own and not necessarily those of SYNNEX or any of its affiliates and partners.
    • Subscribe to the BrandBuilder blog

  • Previous posts


    Previous posts


    ATOM 0.3

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bidulos. Make your own badge here.